Vintage Omega MegaQuartz 32 KHz wristwatch Geneve Swiss Made 1977
- Plexi-glass crystal – many small scratches when viewed from the side, not visible front-on – see photos
- Silvered dial with silvered luminous hands and baton markers
- Red Omega logo at 12
- Date function at 3 o’clock
- ‘Swiss Made’ at 6 o’clock
- Stainless steel 30mm case width brushed finish – hairline scratches
- 40 million serial dates to 1977
- case back reference numbers 596.0003 and 796.0805
- OMEGA signed push-pull crown
- OMEGA embossed logo on caseback, screw-down.
Fit up to c. 6.5 inch wrist
OMEGA steel folding clasp vintage bracelet, 23mm width
OMEGA signed folding clasp ref: 5917/222 32 Stainless Steel OMEGA
Overall good condition, hairline scratches to case and bracelet and small marks to glass (only visible from side) dial excellent.
Splashproof. Not tested for water resistance so cant be guaranteed due to vintage nature. Thank you.