BALL Watch Co : Fireman Racer – Black / Red Dial – Rare in UK
‘Official Standard Since 1891’
BALL Watch Company SA is an American watch company based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
It was founded in 1891 by Webb C. Ball in Cleveland, Ohio, and is directly linked to the American railroad history.
Reference : NM2088C-S2J-BKRD
Official matching tag and warranty card from October 2015 Ball Watch (ASIA) Co Ltd
(Provided with an unofficial generic green gift box)
One owner. Unworn. Near mint or ex display condition – hairline marks to bracelet from being on a watch stand / in storage, would polish out.
– We are very lucky to have this timepiece as they are usually only for sale at long established high street jewelers.
Looking online the black/red variant seems to be rare and only for sale in the USA at the moment.
Buy now or make best offer.
- Polished stainless steel case 40mm
- Sapphire crystal Glass
- Swiss Automatic movement.
- Silvered hand with luminous treatment
- Fireman racing-red smooth sweep-second hand with Ball motif at the base
- Black sun-ray dial with racing-red arabic numerals and cream coloured baton markers
- Date at 3 o’clock with strong date magnifying sapphire glass window.
- Water Resistant 100M.
- Swiss Made.
- Ball signed screw-down crown and bracelet clasp
- Ball Watch Embossed Train Motif on steel case-back. – A reference to the brand’s American Railroad history.